Master of Technology

Phew...
So I am done
Jack of all
Master of one?

Comments

moimystique said…
thanks for the comment:) ..and congrats!
Alien said…
U're welcome.. and danke
Epiphany said…
If I understand this one....congratulations are in order...aren't they? :)
Alien said…
Yup they are... welcome!! long time.. so how have you been!!
Tinky Toinkers said…
ugh. wrote somethig. went away to show me an error page.
congrats hai aapko :)
Epiphany said…
blogger's block :) posted stuff recently tho...i see u were on a hiatus too....
Alien said…
Toinks: sorry@error.. thanks.. so what have you been up to???

Epiphany: Yup I was... longish break and I am not too sure if I am going to get regular anytime soon as well... ;-)
Ashwini said…
Congrats Capt.!!!
Alien said…
Cherie: .. thanks... so do drop by some time..

Ashwini: Thanks....
Still not a capt though
For that its
Much longer to go ...

:-)
Selene said…
You write very well.

Popular posts from this blog

Disant lament .... (contd)

“Thank you for the words …”