Well, today I took a trip down memory lane...

So to say I didnt really wander down trails that have grown misty, while lying lost in my mind, but I decided to visit a different set of memories... those of others. Those that lay trapped on pages such as these in the bits and bytes of the cyber world... I followed the links on my own blog page... links to people and thoughts that I liked, loved, found interseting or intriguing... and I often ended up on blind alleys.. found that the memories I was trying to refresh had disappeared....

Will that be the fate of these lines as well?... who knows...

Comments

shooting star said…
memmoriess..dont really disappear.. they will come back..at some other place...at some other time.
nice post
Alien said…
[shooting star]: hmm.. wonder if the cyber world will be so kind as to preserve them...
Dreampetals said…
They have disappeared to give some space for the newer and sweeter ones.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Disant lament .... (contd)

“Thank you for the words …”